Apparently, it is not only noteworthy, but astonishing that chocolate cake is not my favorite thing in the world, and I am strange for preferring a white cake with vanilla frosting. *
I'd like to make a joke about frosting racism, but I fear it might not be in the best of taste (HAR!).
/amused
(Gourmet cupcakes provided by sales. I lamented a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. My coworkers found my pastry preferences surprising!)
* Brownies generally are not a go-to dessert for me, either. I do love chocolate, but I am most definitely not a chocaholic.
I'd like to make a joke about frosting racism, but I fear it might not be in the best of taste (HAR!).
/amused
(Gourmet cupcakes provided by sales. I lamented a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. My coworkers found my pastry preferences surprising!)
* Brownies generally are not a go-to dessert for me, either. I do love chocolate, but I am most definitely not a chocaholic.
no subject
Date: 2011-12-21 11:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-21 11:26 pm (UTC):D
no subject
Date: 2011-12-22 11:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-23 05:54 am (UTC)