Gonna KILL the cat.
Oct. 23rd, 2011 12:39 pmThis morning, I found claw marks on our new leather sofa. Not from sharpening, but from leaping up on the sofa and digging in.
I realize we took a risk, getting leather while we have a clawed cat. But my fury right now is beyond that.
So. Felines of our household, take note.
Marcus- stop chasing Cailet. Cailet, turn around and SWIPE HIS NOSE, don't give him a chase, don't come running to me, BEAT HIS ASS. YOU HAVE CLAWS, HE DOESN'T.
I am seriously about to lock BOTH of you in a small room and not let you out til you can get along. I am FED UP with the bickering.
Oh- and don't think you'd have it easier with
roho. Marcus, you are on ESPECIALLY thin ice with Daddy.
-Mom
I realize we took a risk, getting leather while we have a clawed cat. But my fury right now is beyond that.
So. Felines of our household, take note.
Marcus- stop chasing Cailet. Cailet, turn around and SWIPE HIS NOSE, don't give him a chase, don't come running to me, BEAT HIS ASS. YOU HAVE CLAWS, HE DOESN'T.
I am seriously about to lock BOTH of you in a small room and not let you out til you can get along. I am FED UP with the bickering.
Oh- and don't think you'd have it easier with
-Mom
no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 07:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 07:21 pm (UTC)Cailet's 15, and I really don't agree with declawing cats (Marcus came pre-declawed), and... she claws US, she claws the furniture.. she's just CARELESS.
And I'm still annoyed at her. >.>
no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 09:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 09:59 pm (UTC)I ordered a pretty pink set, because I wanted them to really show up against her fur so I could laugh everytime I saw them. >.>
I'm a mean cat momma. :D
She's never been one to shred furniture if she has a scratching post available, she's always been REALLY good about that, so.. I think this might work.
no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 11:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 03:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 06:57 pm (UTC)Hope the SoftPaws work! ... They don't make them in lynx size, I hope. >_>
no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 07:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 07:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-23 11:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 12:00 am (UTC)And regarding your other comment, yes- he compensates alot. We've found rolls of toilet paper with tooth marks on one side and neat punch-card holes on the other.
He's a special special boy. ;D
no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 12:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 02:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 02:20 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 02:31 am (UTC)I ordered a set for the cats and put a blanket over it in the interim.
no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 04:29 am (UTC)And then we go home without buying anything. QQ
no subject
Date: 2011-10-24 06:59 pm (UTC)